Thursday 22 November 2007

Binbo Danshi ~ Oguri Shun...

Upcoming JDrama...

Just got new info about Oguri Shun. Seems that he's been busy lately with a lot of new projects. Other than his new movie, Crows Zero and also the up and coming, Hana Yori Dango The MOvie, Oguri Shun's new drama will be coming out in early January 2008. Title 'Binbo Danshi', he'll be appearing as a poor college student but with a optimistic mind. And because of him overly nice character, he found himself to be taking in other people's debts and have to face difficulties and challenges in paying off those debts. This plot kinda reminds me of Liar Game. The main character was so... or it is too... nice. I don't know whether to call it nice or just plain stupidity. Well now, lets not dwell into it too much.

Binbo Danshi will be another comedy for Oguri Shun apart from his recent success 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e'. Unfortunately that is all the information that I get. I'll be updating it once I have more info. So Oguri Shun's fans keep an eye for this drama. I know I will.
(^_^) v ....

0 comments:

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix