Sunday 25 November 2007

Honey and Clover ~ Ikuta Toma

Upcoming JDrama....

Good news to Honey and Clover series fan. They are going to come out with the live action drama coming this January 8th on Fuji TV. Even though, I'm not a fan of Honey and Clover manga or anime, I was excited becoz Ikuta Toma gonna be in it. Yay!!! (^o^)....
Honey and Clover tells about the lives of 5 college students and their love triangles. Ikuta Toma gonna play Takemoto Yuta and meanwhile his other half, Morita Shinobu will be played by Narimiya Hiroki. Hanamoto Hagumi is played by Narumi Riko.

P/S : Sorry I couldn't find any image from the live action drama. The image from the anime will have to do for now....


Latest addition....
In my sudden interest in Honey and Clover live action drama, I did some more snooping and googling around. So I finally got around the plot of Honey and Clover and to tell you the truth, it got my interest and I really have high expectation for this drama. Just because Ikuta Toma going to be playing the serious role as Takemoto rather than the crazy role as Morita. Which to some people... I guess... they would expect that he'll be playing the happy go lucky and crazy character, as he did in Hana Kimi when he was casted as Nakatsu. Even though I like the crazy character of Nakatsu, I missed Junpei of Hana Yori Dango character. He was mysterious and incredibly HOT in it. Cant wait to watch Ikuta Toma playing the mellow character as Takemoto Yuta.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Takashi kashiwabara will be acting as nomiya.He will be definitely can carry the character very well.

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix