Sunday 30 March 2008

Zettai Kareshi

Upcoming spring season drama 2008. Zettai Kareshi. An adaptation from a popular manga. Obviously it provides plenty of eye candy. Heck who needs more eye candy when you have the present of Hayami Mokomichi as Night Tenjo and Mizushima Hiro as Soshi Asamoto. This drama spell sizzling H.O.T... It starts April 8th. I'm sure a lot of people have this in their watch list already. Well here is the main cast.

That's one hot looking A.I.
(You'll know what I mean after you've watch the drama)

The lucky girl who get to run around with two definitely HOT guys....
Damn... I'm jealous....

He sizzles in Hana Kimi... I'm sure he'll sizzle in Zettai Kareshi too....
(Somehow this room is gettin' kinda warm.... hihihihi....)



You can take a peek at the CM for this drama over here.



Enjoy ppl!!!

(^_^) v


0 comments:

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix