Wednesday 26 March 2008

Japanese Drama - Winter 2008

Hey ya ppl! Haven't been posting anything lately coz life was being bleh on me. Well now, I been watching few Japanese dramas since Korean drama industry seem to be in the cloudy side. These are some of the drama that I've been following :

  • Bara no nai Hanaya
  • Honey and Clover
  • Binbo Danshi
  • Koshonin
  • 1 Pound Gospel
  • Nodame Cantabile SP
I'm gonna add my reviews on all the dramas later when I completed the whole series. But I really loves Bara no nai Hanaya at this moment. A definite must watch especially is you really like drama like 'Pride'. Not giving anymore comments right now, I'm gonna wait and put everything in my reviews later.

Jaa!

(^_^)

0 comments:

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix