Monday 3 December 2007

My Boss My Hero

JDrama Review....

What can I write about My Boss My Hero (MBMH)? I've got high recommendation for this drama since last year but for some reasons unknown, I wasn't at all interested in Japanese dramas during that time. Maybe because I was too engrossed with Korean drama. But I finally started to watch JDramas this year and MBMH falls under the must watch list. Had just finish watching it.


My verdict? Herm.... Honestly I was expecting it to be more but I should fairly say that it was very entertaining. Herm.... Maybe because I was expecting too much from it. Having Nagase Tomoya playing the lead as the 27 years old and a pretty dumb coming to be Yakuza leader was a good move by the drama production. I guess comedy has been Nagase's genre. His acting in MBMH reminds me of his 2001, Mukodono. His left a fairly good impression in my mind. It was a very good family comedy. I really enjoyed it very much. As for MBMH.... u can say that it's a stress reliever. It's kinda a slapstick comedy. So it can be enjoyable for ppl who likes this kind of drama. Personally I enjoyed it very much but I didn't like his over face expressions when he portraits Sakaki Makio character. But then again, what other face expressions am I suppose to expect from a 27 yeas old-dumb-yakuza leader posing as a 17 years old guy going to a private school... eh? Still remember the scene where he wore those home made Anikinder costume, the helium gas and that funny belt. It was sooooo..... hilarious I laughed until I almost fell from my seat. Miahahahahaa.......
Even though this drama is a comedy, there are few times where some seriousness kicks in. I particularly like the serious side of Nagase Tomoya when he was in jail and apologized to his teacher. His serious side really shows and at that point I really wish to watch Nagase in a serious drama roles. He seems to be able to carry such roles. But even now, his new drama is also a comedy... well romantic comedy from what I read, titled Utahime. Maybe I'll watch it later and post my comments. Neway, MBMH is a very good stress reliever. So, depress or stress out ppl go and watch it. I'm sure u'll be relief after watching it. Happy viewing!!! (^_^) v

0 comments:

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix