Friday 7 December 2007

Galileo....

JDrama Review



Even though this series hasn't ended. I could not restraint myself from writing about this drama anymore. I really love it very much. I enjoyed every single episodes and been looking forward for the next one. Credit goes to the original novel, written by Higashino Keigo.

The main actor, Fukuyama Masaharu played his role as Yukawa Manabu brilliantly. As for his opposite, Shibasaki Kou played as Utsumi Kaoru. A rookie policewoman who would do anything in trying to solve her cases. Of course with the help from Yukawa who happens to be a genius physicist and also an associate professor. Utsumi manage to convince Yukawa time after time to help her solve mysterious cases by intriguing his from the unexplainable mysteries that surrounds the case. He believes that every action have their own explanation and he is determined to proof it from his point of view. That is of course from a scientific way.

Each episode brings different excitement. Myself personally, because of each episode would involve a lot of scientific explanation. Whether it is from physics or biology or chemistry or maybe it's combination point of view. I believe that all of these types of science cannot be divided and will always interlinked with each other. Though the explanation for each episode can be from as simple as a physics theory or from a plain chemistry formula that we learned from high school. The drama managed to make it really interesting to watch and gain knowledge at the same time. This drama successfully grab the viewers attention week after week.

Fukuyama being a talented singer and songwriter wrote this drama's theme song, titled KISS Shite. And it is sang by none other than his opposite, Shibasaki Kou who goes by the alias name of KOH+. The funky music suits well for this drama and I really enjoy listening to it.




[PV] KISS Shite by KOH+ ~ Galileo's theme song....


There'a another reason why I like this drama. I particularly liked Fukuyama's character. Simply because of his character reminds me of my own thesis supervisor. He was exactly the same character of Yukawa. Genius, tall, handsome and eccentric at times. Hahahaha... (^o^) ... making it to be a pain in the @#$ when working with him sometimes. But his enthusiasm made me worked even harder.

Hope that you enjoy watching the drama as much as I am. As I find it to be different from other dramas that I'd watched before. Enjoy!!! (^_^) v

0 comments:

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix