Saturday 10 May 2008

Ohno & Toma upcoming drama : Maou


Ohno Satoshi of Arashi fame and Ikuta Toma will be coming up with a new suspense drama in Julai 2008. I don't have much info yet on this but the drama is a remake of a popular Korean drama title 'The Devil' which was aired last year. Come to think of it. I actually skipped 'The Devil' coz I find it boring. I hope that it wouldn't be the same as with this one since Ikuta Toma is in it. Lately I've become fond of his acting and have been looking forward for his future drama. Maybe my wish has finally come true, that is to see Toma in a serious role. This is the synopsis that I got from DA.

'This drama is a remake of the popular suspense drama The Devil that was aired in Korea last year. Ohno Satoshi will be playing the role of a two-faced lawyer, one of which is a kind hearted soul and the other who is plotting revenge, using his brilliant mind, on the person who killed his relative. On the other hand, Ikuta Toma will play the double lead role of the man, who has become a detective due to his dark past, who is pursuing the mysterious series of murders and fighting against The Devil (Maou).'

Below is short video clip about the upcoming show.


Online Videos by Veoh.com


Well, I'll put this temporarily in my watch list since Toma is in it. I'll add more info when I have it.

Credits : Egg-Chan at DA

0 comments:

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix