Sunday 18 May 2008

Last Friends


I must say, Last Friends has a lot of gorgeous casts.



Red ribbon signify the line of fate that connects a person to his or her destined partner.

'Last Friends' is one of the Japanese dramas that I am currently watching. I nearly gave this drama a miss due to a friend's opinion saying that it's a boring drama. Luckily another friend convinced me to watch it. The different opinion maybe due to the drama's content. Last Friends evolve around serious matters such as domestic violence, lesbian, gay, marital affairs and etc. I guess for people who don't like stories that involve real life matters and prefers comedy or light drama, I guess they probably won't enjoy this drama. Anyway, I give more review after I've watch the whole series and if I have the time to do so. But for the moment just enjoy the drama's theme song. Titled 'Prisoner of Love' by Utada Hikaru.



U want it? Well, it's HERE.

Enjoy!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

im the one force her to watch..hahahah

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix