Saturday 12 January 2008

My W910i

Now I am a believer in the power and influence of an idol spokesperson. Why? I think LeeHom had successfully subconsciously influenced myself to get a Sony Ericsson handphone.

My W910i.

Mine is Hearty Red....


LeeHom does look HOT, ain't it, girls?


That's right LeeHom, keep on smiling....


Fyi, NO.... I didn't get the phone for the main reason of LeeHom is the spokesperson for it. There are other reasons to it, well at least there's two. First of all, my Nokia N70 had been giving me headache for the past few months. It drives me crazy every time I had to send it for repairs. Honestly I don't know what went wrong with my N70. The past Nokia predecessors that I had had all 'retired with honors and dignity'. Nokia had been a trusted name in my family. Hehehehe.... My mom kept bugging me to replace it with other N series. But I kept my mind open for other phone brands....


Which of course leads to my second reason of choosing my new W910i. Initially I had N95 in my mind but then again I don't need a phone with a 5 megapixel camera. That's what my Sony T50 is for. After N95 came Motorola in mind but I think I had enough of huge lump in my jeans. Though Motorola are really slim they are a bit horizontally large for my not-so-long fingers to grasp. Btw, I'm kinda bored of Nokia already and also being a music lover I really need a phone with good sound quality. So Sony Ericsson comes to mind. But I don't like most of the Sony Ericsson phone designs, they all look so boring. Too 'square'ish, box-like maybe.... So after some internet browsing and window shopping, I heart got attached to W910i. It fits just nicely in my hand, looks great not too 'square'ish, have good sounds and graphics and most importantly it goes well with my budget. Well at least... after I traded in my N70.

So I guess in the end, I think LeeHom's 'Incomplete Melody' MV did played some subconscious role in my mind. Maybe watching the MV which had the red W910i in it made my brain to lean towards it. Hahahaha.... D*mn, I had fallen victim to the power of idols advert.

(>_<)

0 comments:

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix