Sunday 20 January 2008

LeeHom New 2008 Album?

It was reported that LeeHom will come out with a new album coming this May or June. Whether it's confirm or not, that I don't know. But.... it's still great news for his fans, if he does release the album.

However.... I'm a bit concern about it since the guy had been working his arse off for his movie, Lust Caution and also his Gai Bian Zi Ji album. To me, it was really a hectic year for him and only recently that he got a 2 weeks holiday for Chinese New Year.

Calculating from his supposed new album release, I believe that he might use his 2 weeks off holidaying with his family and at the same time producing the album or at least have something to do with it. I just wish that he would just drop all his work in that 2 weeks and really spend his time enjoying life and close companies. Seriously, don't want the guy to fall sick or anything.

LEEHOM, JUST GO HOME, LEAVE WORK BEHIND AND HAVE A REALLY... REALLY... DESERVING REST!!!

Lol, it not like he's gonna read this blog anyway. But then again who knows.... (^o^)

News credits to HOM Sweet Home (HSH) and udnstars.

0 comments:

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix