Monday 8 October 2007

Hanazawa Rui vs Sano Izumi.....

Just want to put my thoughts on a Japanese actor that recently caught my eyes. He is Oguri Shun. He acted in Hana Yori Dango as Hanazawa Rui(left pic) and Hana Kimi as Sano Izumi(right pic). Seems like both of the character are similar to each other. Not forgetting to mention that he also played a small similar character in Densha Otoko. Both personality in HYD and Hana Kimi, that he played were mysteriously enchanting. FYI, I've longed being in love with that kind of character....hehehehe....

Initially I watch Hana Kimi before HYD and he didn't really intrigued me that much. I was more interested in Ikuta Toma playing Nakatsu. Toma's character was more colourful and exciting than Shun, which was mysterious but not quite really hitting that 'wow' button. But that all changed when I started to watch HYD. The air that surround his character was like....SUGOI!!!....He played his character superbly and might I say, I was wishing he would get the heroine in the end.

Shun started acting from small roles such in GTO and Densha Otoko and I believe that he had learn a lot from those shows. The body language and facial expression is all good. He definately a good actor and I'm hoping that I might get to watch him acting in a more serious drama which involve more emotions. Wonder whether he could really carry such heavier roles. Well...I just have to wait and see then..... ;-p
As for my verdict between Hanazawa Rui vs Sano Izumi...definately Oguri Shun as Hanazawa Rui...totally blazing H.O.T in it. As for Sano Izumi,... Nakatsu caught my eyes.... ;-D




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

naadianaa....

to tell u the truth, me also like ikuta toma's character than ogori shun. nakatsu the best.....and so cute!!!!

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix