Tuesday 16 October 2007

Aidil Fitri....

First of all, let me wish Happy Aidil Fitri to all that celebrates it. My Aidil Fitri celebration kinda a lot quieter than previous years since my dad not around anymore. Usually he'd be the one to be hyperactive about the celebration preparation, without him, I do feel kinda lost. Really do miss him a lot. Well now, lets not mellow on it too much or my eyes gonna well up with tears again...

This year brings a lot of changes. Cause some of them are either already married or they didnt get ample leaves from their work. As for me, hehehe....I manage to get 2 weeks off. The spell that I casted on my boss must've worked like a charm since he approved it without even questioning anything. Well now, visiting friends' houses are less than expected this year. Just manage to visit 2-3 houses only and we havent even gotten anybody yet to be the host for this year's gathering. As things going about right now, it seems to be futile. Well then, I just have to enjoy the holiday as it is........

0 comments:

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix