Friday 31 July 2009

My latest crazy infatuation - City Hall [Korean Drama]

Woah.... So long didnt post anything in this blog. Life is hectic as always. Just recently my Korean drama fever is back after almost a full year of lack of interest. It was Cain and Abel who intrigued me and now replacing the same time slot, City Hall. Both are so addictive but I must say City Hall turned me head over heels over the drama. I plan to write up my own review on City Hall but it has to wait until I have all the subs in my hot lil' hands. As for now, please enjoy the fanvids from City Hall.








Feel the great chemistry between this awesome couple!


0 comments:

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix