Tuesday 2 September 2008

Upcoming Kdramas

Finally after few kdrama let downs. I'm excited again by some upcoming new kdramas.

Caught a glimpse of new kdrama on youtube title Beethoven Virus. Seems like a Nodame Cantabile type of drama minus tht anime acting.



Another drama is a new drama by Jang Hyuk. I'm always excited by any drama by Jang Hyuk. Though "Robbers" was a major let down. I'm still going to keep my mind open for his new drama titled Tazza. Dang, tht guy is so HOT! >.<

Another new for Goong main leads, they may be teaming up again for a new drama. Yoon Eun Hye taking the role as a restless girl who wants a gay (male) friend coz to her it's cool to have those kind of friend. Meanwhile Joo Ji Hyun will be playing the gay role. Oh, don't worry, the character is not really gay, he'll be acting as a gay coz he needed a place to live. Hence YEH comes into view becoz of her interest of having a gay friend. This drama sounds really cliche huh? Well, I dont really care coz I'm really deprive of any interesting kdrama for the past few months. This one hopefully will make up to it. ^^;

0 comments:

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix