Sunday 3 February 2008

The Brain Test....

I got this so call Brain Test from a friend's blog. After I went through all the question, I found out that I'm Left-brained. So what does this means. Well you can read it yourself. The brief description of it, is as below.

Most left-brained people like you feel at ease in situations requiring verbal ability, attention to detail, and linear, analytical ability. Whether you know it or not, you are a much stronger written communicator than many, able to get your ideas across better than others.

It's also likely that you are methodical and efficient at many things that you do. You could also be good at math, particularly algebra, which is based on very strict rules that make sense to your logical mind.

Reading from the result was quite surprising because it reported that I could be good at math but I'm pretty sure that I suck at it. That's why I took Biochemistry as my major. I just simply suck at math. Come to think of it, they did say 'could be'. Maybe I'm not in that 'could be' category. Hahaha....

Btw, if you are interest in finding out whether you are a right-brained, left-brained or a balanced-brained you could go to Brain Test for the simple test.

Happy Brain Testing....


0 comments:

Custom Search
hit counter

Things I Crapped About...

Twittery....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    ShoutOut!!!


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix